How do I install decals?
Bumper Sticker Application
Surface preparation: All surfaces must be considered dirty and must be cleaned prior to the application. - Clean the area where the stickers are to be applied with a household cleaner, a non-ammonia base. We recommend an alcohol based cleaner such as denatured alcohol or equivalent. Rinse thoroughly and dry.
Temperature requirements: Air and application surface temperatures must be between 45 and 80 degrees.
1. Rub the sticker to be sure the transfer tape, if present, is properly adhered to the sticker.
2. Clean and dry the desired area.
3. Remove the paper backing slowly making sure the sticker stays adhered to the transparent transfer tape.
4. Carefully position the sticker to the desired area. Once the sticker sticks it will be nearly impossible to reposition without destroying the sticker. Rub the sticker from one side to the other, eliminating any air bubbles.
5. Use a hard edged object like a credit card to make sure the entire sticker is fully adhered to the surface.
6. Slowly remove the transfer tape, if present.
7. Check for air bubbles. In most cases air bubbles can be worked to the edge of the sticker, but if not, a pin hole will allow the air to escape.
How do I remove decals?